Highlights from hearings on the impact of proposed 1982 budget cuts / Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session
Publisher: U.S. G.P.O. in Washington
Written in English
- Budget -- United States,
- United States -- Economic policy -- 1971-1981,
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1982
|Contributions||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||v, 53 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||53|
- An enquiry into the origin of the gout ...
- The bunny book
- Love and Consequences
- Airline Marketing and Management
- Observations upon the authority, manner and circumstances of the apprehension and confinement of Mr. Wilkes, addressed to free-born Englishmen..
- Cleator and Cleator Moor--past and present
- New Cold-Molded Boatbuilding
- Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo sexto
- Lesson in love
- Listening to the voice of the customer
- Prayer and Modern Man
- Practical boat building for amateurs: containing full instructions for designing and building punts, skiffs, canoes, sailing boats, etc.
- Dale Nichols
- More than bake sales
- The new Rome
- Swiss law on limited liability companies
- Weird Tales, No. 2 (Weird Tales)
- Needles and wool.
- Your Career in Changing Times